Quick and easy for a weeknight meal.
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1||Onion, peeled and chopped|
|2||Carrots, peeled and sliced|
|2||Celery stalks, chopped|
|2||Cloves of garlic, minced|
|1/2 tsp||Chili flakes|
|796 ml||Can of chopped tomatoes|
|540 ml||Can of Romano beans|
|1 cup||Dried small pasta|
|4 cups||Baby spinach|
|4 cups||Vegetable stock|
|2 cups||Maple Leaf ham, cubed|
|1/4 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated|
1. Add the olive oil, garlic, onion, carrots, celery, and chili flakes. Cook, at medium heat, until veggies are just almost tender, about 3 minutes.
2. Cook pasta in well salted boiling water in another pot while making the soup.
3. Add the broth and tomatoes and cook until the liquid is warm and the carrots are fully cooked, another 5 minutes.
4. When the carrots are fully cooked and the broth is warmed, add the beans, spinach, and ham to the soup pot. Stir to incorporate everything in the pot.
5. Serve in bowls filled with 1/4 cups of pasta and stir to combine. Top with grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Show More Comments
No Comments yet