A great recipe!!!! Very tasty and filling!
|1 Pkg||Maple Leaf Bacon|
|1 Pkg||Old chedder cheese|
|1 cup||PC Steak Spice Marinade|
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheet with tin foil
2. Cut open chicken breast, you want to butterfly it.
3. Slice red and green peppers into thin strips
4. Either slice cheese into thin strips or shred the cheese (your choice, I slice mine)
5. Place the peppers on the chicken and top the peppers with cheese
6. Fold the rest of the chicken on top of cheese and peppers.
7. Place tooth picks into the chicken to hold everything in place.
8. Wrap each chicken with approximately 4-5 slices of bacon (all the way around)
9. Evenly spread the steak spice marinade over the chicken and bacon (I use a brush)
10. Place in the oven and cook for 30 mins (or until cooked through)
11. Serve and enjoy!!!
Show More Comments
No Comments yet